The frequency of sexual intercourse is one of the most frequent questions of couples. But what do these figures say about the pleasure and fulfillment experienced through sexuality? In https://www.balancefertility.co.uk you will find the best deals now.
The right age to get pregnant
The ideal age for pregnancy is between 20 and 35 years. ” 20 is the age at which fertility is best. 35 is the threshold age from which fertility decreases. This decline in fertility accelerates around 40-45 years “, explains the obstetrician-gynecologist.
What are the chances of getting pregnant by age?
- Fertility is maximum at 20, decreases from the age of 30 and then drops after 40. The risk of miscarriage also increases with age.
- Chances of getting pregnant at the age of 30, 40 or after 45, probability of having a miscarriage.
Foods recommended boosting fertility
Food is a factor in improving fertility in women and men. It is recommended:
- Consume foods containing fiber:whole meal bread, pasta, rice, fruit, and vegetables.
- Increase vegetable proteins:peas, lentils, soy, and almond.
- consume more whole milk products and decrease the consumption of skim milk products
- Reduce sugar and prefer complete carbohydrates (pasta, rice).
- Eat iron-rich foods: fish, sardines, tuna, herring, lentils, white beans, chickpeas.
- Eat more foods containing vitamins, such as fruits and fruit juices (Vitamin C), spinach, watercress, dandelion, lamb’s lettuce, nuts (Vitamin B9).
Tobacco, alcohol: what to avoid
To have optimal fertility, it is recommended not to drink in excess and not to smoke. “Alcohol decreases fertility in women and even more in men, ” says Professor Philippe Defueled. Tobacco is one of the major causes of male infertility. In women, tobacco decreases fertility by reducing the level of estrogen, hormones necessary for the proper course of fertilization. “Tobacco affects the quality of ovulation and the quality of the transfer of the fertilized egg into the tube, “adds Professor Defueled. The risk of spontaneous miscarriage is also multiplied on average by 3 in smokers and is even greater in those who smoke more than one pack per day. The risk of having an ectopic pregnancy is multiplied by 2 in smokers.
The risk of spontaneous miscarriage is also multiplied on average by 3 in smokers
Test your fertility
Pregnancy and pill
No contraceptive method is 100% effective. When taken properly, the pill has an efficiency of around 99%. Some women may get pregnant while taking the pill.
Getting pregnant with the pill: symptoms, risks
A woman on the pill does not usually ovulate. However, micro-progestogen pills taken continuously do not always prevent ovulation and improper use of the pill can lead to pregnancy. When does ovulation take the pill? What are the symptoms? Answers.
Ovulation after stopping the pill: quality, recovery, fertility
The pill most often blocks ovulation. Its stop allows the resumption of ovulation and the development of the lining of the uterus allowing implantation. Resumption of ovulation depends on women.
When is the next ovulation? How good is ovulation after the pill?
Get pregnant quickly
The design time is more or less long. How to get pregnant quickly? What to do when pregnancy does not come? And why?
What to do in case of ovulation disorders?
An ovulation disorder means “poor ovulation “. Either the woman does not ovulate at all. There is anovulation. Either the ovulation is of poor quality and does not make it possible to make an oocyte of adequate quality to cause pregnancy.