Do not all have a person on the list of New Year gifts to whom it is impossible to give something? You could give him another card, a handmade chocolate bar or maybe you could give him something that really makes him happy. This season ask your fussy friend or that brother who has everything what his New Year’s resolutions are, the answer is very likely to give you very good clues about what to give him. Many people set out to stay healthy and fit, lose weight and enjoy life more. According to a survey, those were the three main purposes for 2015. Saving money, spending more time with friends and family and organizing were also popular purposes. Experts believe that one of the reasons why purposes fail is that people are not motivated enough to strive to change their habits. That glittering gadget that you gave them to track their fitness or to prepare healthier meals could make those goals more realistic (and more fun!)
Here are some gift ideas to start on the right foot next year.
- Move: Devices to track your fitness: Why would you presume that you went to the gym for 30 minutes if you can talk about the amount of calories you burned, the steps you took or the steps you climbed? A fitness tracking device, with heart rate monitor, accelerometer and other sensors, will give that special person the power to closely monitor their activity level and impose new personal records.
- Keep fit: Subscriptions: You can help that special person stand firm on their New Year’s resolutions if you give them a packet of healthy snacks and other motivating items every month. You can send also a vanilla mastercard and gift itself as a gift.
- Exercise regularly: A home gym: It is easier to encourage you to exercise if you have a new home gym. The classic Home Gym users can do about 30 exercises for the upper and lower body. For those with a wider budget, there is the Home Gym which offers 90 exercises and has a new resistance technology that facilitates its use.
- Eat healthier: Prepare a smoothie: Those big plans to eat healthier in the next year can fall apart as the pace of life is accelerating. With this ingenious artifact, the object of your Christmas affection can prepare a healthy smoothie or smoothie in a BPA-free sports bottle that also serves as a glass. The four-piece device costs about 25 dollars.
- Read more: An electronic reader: An electronic reader could motivate that special person who intends to read more in the New Year, particularly if they want to travel more (both are popular purposes). A 240 gram device can contain an impressive library of hundreds of thousands of titles.
- Reduce stress: Coloring books: Wanting to stress less can be easier said than done, but coloring (yes, with crayons and coloring books) could make relaxation easier. Give your loved one stressed a coloring book for adults, which can cost between seven and 13 dollars or buy a monthly subscription, which will send books with crazy designs
- Sleep better: Smart lights: Many people set out to enjoy life more in the new year and for many, that starts with better sleep. The LED Lamp by Lighting Science costs $ 39.95. Filter the blue light, which can disturb your sleep and disrupt your biological clock. Connect the spotlight on the lamp of your bureau to have a more serene night environment and to have a better environment, also turn off the televisions and smartphones that emit blue light.