Reserve Bank of India is expected to release the Official Notification to recruit for the post of Assistant. The Biggest Bank of India conducts annual exams to recruit for RBI Offices across the country. Know all about the RBI Assistant Notification 2019 including Expected Dates, Vacancy, Eligibility, Application Form & Salary.
You will be able to Download the Official RBI Assistant 2019 Notification PDF once it is released by Reserve Bank of India
RBI Assistant Notification Important Dates
RBI is expected to follow this Schedule for 2019 Recruitment
- Dates for RBI Assistant 2019 apply online are from 18th October to 5th November 2019.
- The Admit Card to be Released by 19th November 2019.
- The Prelims Exam is expected to be conducted on 27th & 28th November 2019.
Can I apply for the RBI Assistant Recruitment?
You can apply for the exam if you meet this Eligibility criterion set for RBI Assistant Recruitment:-
- You need to be a graduate or above in order to apply for the exam.
- The minimum marks required in the graduation exam is 50%
How To Apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019?
Once the RBI Assistant Notification 2019 is released. You can follow these steps to Apply Online:-
- Visit the Official Website – www.rbi.org.in
- Click on the link stating “Click here for New Registeration”
- Once you have developed the registeration user id and password log in to the site
- Upload the requested documents and scanned copy of your signature.
- Proceed to pay the application fee
What is the Salary for RBI Assistant Position?
Along with working in the biggest and most important Bank of the country, if selected you will also enjoy a handsome salary, perks and good professional growth.
- The Basic pay is Rs 14,650/- per month.
- Along with the Grade pay, the employees also avail various benefits such as DA(Dearness Allowance), HRA (House Rent Allowance), Transport Allowance and more.