XAT 2020 will be conducted in the first week of January 2020. The official dates of XAT will be announced in August 2019. With roughly six months left for the exam, it is high time that candidates should start their preparation. The first and foremost step that candidates should take, is prepare a proper time-table that will boost their preparation during these six months. Proper plan and strategy for the exam will only help candidates to clear it with flying colours.
Lakhs of candidates appear for XAT exam, this clearly depicts the level of competition the exam offers. To score high percentile in the exam which is necessary to get shortlisted for the admission process, a pre-planned strategic XAT 2020 preparation time-table is required. This time-table must include your daily activities, study plan, how to manage time effectively and other preparation strategies.
Provided on this page below XAT 2020 preparation time table.
XAT 2020 Preparation Time Table – Plans & Strategies
Candidates can categorise their XAT 2020 preparation in the following ways –
XAT 2020 preparation from July to October
During these four months of preparation, candidates should gain familiarity with the topics, concepts and type of questions that comes in XAT exam. Focus on improving Decision Making, Verbal and Logical Ability and Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation and General Knowledge. However, the preparation for each section should be different. Preparation time-table for these four months is given below –
- Revise the basics in terms of concepts and formulae for each topic
- Candidates should solve sample papers to understand application of concept
- Attempt sectional mock test to know the level and speed
- Also, attempt full length mock test to understand the overall pattern
- Buy good study materials for the exam
- Start building up the fundamentals and get conceptual clarity on the topics
- Gain familiarity with the syllabus and exam pattern
- Plan proper study schedule for the six months
XAT 2020 preparation from November to December
The days leading to the exam are quiet crucial for candidates. The preparation done during these days will decide the fate of candidates. They should prepare sincerely during the last months to get good percentile. Here are few preparation tips that will help candidates during the days leading to the exam.
- Candidates should focus on what they have already studied rather than taking up new topics
- Do not leave XAT mock test without analyzing it
- There are some strong areas and weak areas among candidates. Try to focus on improving all the weak areas.
- Equally, candidates should also brush up their strong areas to improve it further
- Prepare note of important formulas and theorems as it will help them in quick revision
- Candidates need to study smartly and with intelligent approach to crack the questions correctly in minimum time to achieve high score
XAT 2020 Preparation Time-Table – Important Points
Strengthening basics – Aspirants should spend enough time in strengthening their basics. Give time to each topics so that the concepts get ingrained in your mind.
Build speed –Candidates should work towards building their speed by solving previous years’ question papers and attempting mock test. Time-management is very important in XAT 2020 exam.
Mock test – Candidates should start taking the mock tests. They should take both sectional and full length mock tests.
XAT preparation is something that candidates need to give utmost importance. To decide properly on how to prepare for XAT, candidates need to build their own time table. This should not only cover all the topics but should also include how much time candidates should spent in revision. Candidates should strictly adhere to XAT 2020 preparation time-table. If candidates dedicate 6 hours every day on the sections of exam and test them every week by taking mock test and analyzing their performance, this means they are in the right track.
Check all information for XAT 2020 such as registration, application, admit card exam date and result at https://www.shiksha.com/mba/xat-exam