The State Bank of India will soon release the official notification for SBI PO Exam 2020. SBI conducts the SBI PO exam annually to recruit candidates to the post of Probationary Officer.
The SBI PO Prelims for the year 2020 is expected to be conducted in April 2020, therefore, aspirants must start their SBI exam preparation well in advance. Since a large number of candidates appear for the exam, the competition remains high. The candidates are advised to take up several SBI PO Mock Tests for better preparation. SBI PO Mock Tests are one of the most helpful ways to ace the SBI PO exam.
Important tips for SBI PO Exam
Some of the important tips for the SBI PO Exams are mentioned below:
- Before preparing themselves for the examination, a clear picture of the marking pattern and syllabus is very important. A proper division of the syllabus will help in building time management of the candidate.
- A candidate should set a comfortable timetable before starting with their preparation. Distributing the subjects as per the time table will help in better preparation. Doing so, will help him/her to score well in the examination.
- Regular solving of SBI PO Previous Year Papers will help the candidate to become familiar with the level of examination.
- Candidates should prepare well for the quantitative aptitude and reasoning section. The major focus should be given to understanding and practising the concepts on a regular basis, which will help them to improve their logical thinking skills.
There are several mock tests and online quizzes that are available online. Taking up these mock tests on a regular basis will help the candidates in building up their confidence. Candidates can also download the SBI PO Previous Year Papers that are available online.
Why are SBI PO Mock Tests important?
The SBI PO Mock Test plays an important role in helping the candidates to prepare well for the examination. Solving the mock tests on a daily basis will also help the candidates to be familiar with the exam pattern and strategy. The mock tests consist of questions from three different sections namely: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Verbal Ability.
Some of the benefits of solving the SBI PO Mock Test are as follows:
- It helps in improving the speed of the candidate. The more regularly a candidate takes online mock tests, the further he will enhance his speed.
- It also helps the candidates to learn time management for attempting questions based on the difficulty level.
- Taking up online tests will let the candidate understand their weaker and stronger sections, concerning a particular topic or subject.
- The SBI PO Mock Tests also let the candidates know their individual scores, thus, helping them to analyze the subject knowledge and in filling the loopholes present in the study plan.
- Solving the mock tests and attempting a variety of questions regularly boosts confidence and reduces pre-exam pressure of the candidates.
SBI PO Previous Year Papers
Along with the Mock tests it is advised to take Online Quizzes and solve the SBI PO Previous Year Papers to give a boost to exam preparation. This would help to cover the whole of the Syllabus. Attempting the SBI PO previous year paper is important to better understand the level of SBI PO Prelims and Mains examination.
Candidates can download the last five years previous year papers that are available online. There are various sites that also contain detailed solutions to these papers. The SBI PO previous year paper comprises three sections: verbal ability, quantitative aptitude and reasoning ability. The question paper has been divided into three different parts as per the SBI PO exam pattern.